G-Bldg. Takadanobaba 01

G-Bldg. Takadanobaba 01

G-Bldg. Takadanobaba 011

information

U-39

Location
13-2, Takadanobaba 2-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
5,945
Date Acquired
Sep. 15. 2015
Oct. 03. 2016
Construction Completion
Jan. 01. 2013
Number of Stories
10 stories above ground and 1 basement floor
Land Size
1,010.19m2
Total Floor Space
4,340.44m2
Number of Tenants
14
Occupancy Ratio
100%
Major Tenant
Seijo Ishii, Saizeriya

* JRF acquired 60% co-ownership interest of the beneficiary rights in land on September 15, 2015 (acquisition price: 2,400 million yen), and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest of the beneficiary right in land and the trust beneficiary right in the building of the Property on October 3, 2016 (acquisition price: 3,545 million yen).

The property is a retail facility located in the Takadanobaba area in the Shinjuku ward of Tokyo, surrounded by an academic area with universities, vocational schools and preparatory schools as well as a densely populated residential area. It faces Waseda Street, a main street in the area, and is a six-minute walk from Takadanobaba Station on the JR Yamanote Line, allowing for easy access from Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro, and only a one-minute walk from Takadanobaba Station on the Tokyo-Metro Tozai Line.
The property gives a stylish impression in the area that has high commercial potential due to the limited supply of new properties.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

U-39

G-Bldg. Takadanobaba 01

Location
13-2, Takadanobaba 2-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
5,945
Date Acquired
Sep. 15. 2015
Oct. 03. 2016
Construction Completion
Jan. 01. 2013
Number of Stories
10 stories above ground and 1 basement floor
Land Size
1,010.19m2
Total Floor Space
4,340.44m2
Number of Tenants
14
Occupancy Ratio
100%
Major Tenant
Seijo Ishii, Saizeriya

* JRF acquired 60% co-ownership interest of the beneficiary rights in land on September 15, 2015 (acquisition price: 2,400 million yen), and the remaining 40% co-ownership interest of the beneficiary right in land and the trust beneficiary right in the building of the Property on October 3, 2016 (acquisition price: 3,545 million yen).

G-Bldg. Takadanobaba 01