MARINE & WALK
YOKOHAMA

MARINE & WALK YOKOHAMA1
MARINE & WALK YOKOHAMA2
MARINE & WALK YOKOHAMA3
MARINE & WALK YOKOHAMA4

information

U-50

Location
3-1 Shinko 1-chome, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
11,300
Date Acquired
Mar. 24. 2017
May. 01. 2017
Construction Completion
Feb. 15. 2016
Number of Stories
5 stories above ground and one basement floor
Land Size
7,053.05m2
Total Floor Space
12,670.93m2
Number of Tenants
25
Occupancy Ratio
98.5%
Major Tenant
BAYSIDE GEIHINKAN VERANDA minatomirai, NARUMIYA plus

* JRF acquired a 20% co-ownership interest in the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on March 24, 2017 (acquisition price: 2,260 million yen) , and acquired the remaining 80% co-ownership interest on May 1, 2017 (acquisition price: 9,040 million yen).

The property is a multi-tenant commercial facility located in the Minato Mirai 21 district, which was chosen as one of the top 100 districts in Japan for urban scenery by the “Urban Scenery Day” Planning Committee of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and is a bustling retail area filled with tourists and business persons visiting from both inside and outside Japan. It is also an area that is being developed continuously in the City of Yokohama, which is designated as one of the Global MICE cities* by Japan Tourism Agency. Furthermore, the number of residents in the area is expected to continue to increase, backed by the supply of new residential properties such as tower condominiums and other apartment buildings that are planned to be constructed in the surrounding areas. The property is a nine-minute walk from Minatomirai Line Bashamichi Station and Nihon Odori Station, and it is also a 15-minute walk from JR Negishi Line and Yokohama City Subway Blue Line Sakuragicho Station via Kishamichi Promenade. The property is a commercial complex consisting of a variety of tenants, with multi-brand store, an ocean front restaurants and a bridal facility.

*"MICE" is an acronym of Meetings (business meetings), Incentives (incentive travels), Convention and Exhibitions (exhibitions/events), which collectively represent business events that can attract many visitors and facilitate personal exchange among the visitors. Japan Tourism Agency has designated 7 cities including Yokohama as global MICE cities, and has supported these cities in improving their ability to attract business events.

Income

Please refer to "Performance by Property (xls)"

Map

U-50

MARINE & WALK
YOKOHAMA

Location
3-1 Shinko 1-chome, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Acquisition Price (mn Yen)
11,300
Date Acquired
Mar. 24. 2017
May. 01. 2017
Construction Completion
Feb. 15. 2016
Number of Stories
5 stories above ground and one basement floor
Land Size
7,053.05m2
Total Floor Space
12,670.93m2
Number of Tenants
25
Occupancy Ratio
98.5%
Major Tenant
BAYSIDE GEIHINKAN VERANDA minatomirai, NARUMIYA plus

* JRF acquired a 20% co-ownership interest in the trust beneficiary right in real estate of this property on March 24, 2017 (acquisition price: 2,260 million yen) , and acquired the remaining 80% co-ownership interest on May 1, 2017 (acquisition price: 9,040 million yen).